Friday, September 05, 2008

ME | CPC: "Something died in my room that night..."

Contra-Philosophical Contractions #00.1

I left some fruit peels in my room the other day, I think they were bananas (I don't usually eat that many bananas, but there was a discount at my supermarket). It lied there for like two days before I came to notice there were actually quite a lot of fruit flies circling around them. I got rid of the peels, but then it seemed the fruit flies were disappearing as fast as they came; they probably died instantly, because they had nothing to eat anymore. To think that this 'incident' almost completely slipped past me, and would've almost had gone by unnoticed, really and deeply disgusts me. Something died in my room that night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please fill in your own location and the location viewed